Hey, it’s the Friday Five! I know it’s been a while — I have a backlog of stuff to share so let’s get to it. . .
- One of things I know many entrepreneurs, especially coaches and other service based owners, struggle with is pricing. Here’s a refreshing take on pricing from Tara (Gentile) McMullin – Rethinking Pricing For Inclusivity, Impact and Collective Intelligence
- From my friend, Cheryl Bigus over at Characle.com – Common Signs of Energetic Attachments You will definitely want to check this one out! Very informative and practical advice.
- If you’ve been paying attention over the past few years, you’ll know that there’s been a lot of talk and unpacking of white privilege, white fragility, spiritual bypassing and more. This article from Leesa Renee Hall is a great resource for you to help you continue to unravel these issues for yourself through writing.
- And because fall and winter are all about food, check out these healthy fall casserole recipes over on eatingwell.com
- Last for this week, from my good friend Mike Iamele, is a thought-provoking look at feeling all over the place. And don’t forget to dive into the questions for reflection at the bottom! Pure gold.
That’s it for today! Enjoy