Need a done for you solution?
While adding a course portal to your website isn't that difficult, sometimes you just want some help! I totally understand. Figuring out all the little details and making sure each piece is configured correctly is a tedious process. It's easy to make a mistake and it's super easy to get overhwhelmed by it all.
That's where Course Website Design comes in! We'll get your course portal designed and built for you whether you already have an existing WordPress website or need a new one.
Course Website Design Includes:
- a standard WordPress website build (up to 8 pages)
- customized and branded starter theme
- all necessary WP plugins installed and configured
- installation and configuration of your LMS plugin
- setup of your payment gateway
- adding and formatting your course content
- and more.
When we're done, you'll have a rockin' website complete with your first course setup and ready to go! All you'll have to do is tell people about it.
What You Need to Get Started
Before we begin your website and course portal build, you will need to have the following items in place. I am happy to help you get everything sorted if you desire, just let me know when you purcahse this package that you'd like help.
- Domain name and hosting plan, if you don't have them already. I highly recommend Flywheel for your hosting and Google Domains for your domain purchase.
- An LMS (Learning Management System) for your course portal. I recommend LearnDash and MemberPress (you only need MemberPress if you want membership options).
- An EMS (Email Marketing System) like ConvertKit or MailerLite, both of which I highly recommend. You'll need this to send emails to your course students and subscribers.
- Page Builder Application, like Beaver Builder or Elementor. I do not recommend any other page builders whatsoever.
- Your course content. This is a must! I can help outline your course and get your materials all completed but that service is NOT included in this package. As such, you will need to have everything ready to go into the course portal once it's setup.
Please note that while you don't have to have a page builder, I recommend you do as it makes it so much easier for you to create pages later on your own without my help or the help of another designer. We'll create templates so all you have to do is add your content and you're done.
And I'm going to say it one more time: You *must* have your course content ready. Course content, outlining your course idea, brainstorming your course, etc are not included in this package. However, you may purchase The Course Roadmap in addition to this offer if you'd like support with that as well.
(Disclaimer: some of the items linked above are affiliate links and if you purchase them, I will receive a small affiliate payment.)
Course Website Design
Course Website Design + The Course Roadmap
(Express Option Only)